We know what we stand for, and it’s high standards of quality and integrity. Our commitment to never using harmful additives, excipients or artificial anything is what sets us apart.
We have felt overwhelmed on our journeys, we understand how it feels to be staring at shelves of products all telling us that they’re the best. The amount of choice we are given makes it nearly impossible to rest easy knowing we are making the right choice, not only for ourselves but for those who rely on us (that’s how we used to feel, too).
That’s why we have come to care so deeply about being open, honest and clear about who we are, what we do and what we have to offer.
We only produce products that we would use ourselves and give to our families. No additives, no overly scientific and hard to pronounce extras. Just pure, unadulterated good stuff. This priority, this promise, is shared by all of our partners. We only work with those who can help us facilitate our ethical goals as well as our health ones.
This is the full low down on what we have to offer, total transparency and ease of information.
OUR SUPPLIERS ARE ETHICAL
We’re not taking any risks with your health or our morals.
We work with two primary manufacturers and you can rest well assured that we have done extensive research to ensure their ingredients and practices are as 100% pure and ethical as we are.
Our manufacturers were carefully for their holding and maintaining the highest third-party certifications. Only the best for the TRIIBE.
We want you to see what we see in them, so here they are.
Dive as deep as you like...
- Vitalpax is a USDA Organic Certified Facility and our newest manufacturing partner. It is located in LaVerkin, UT and is NSF, GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices) certified and they guarantee that all the supplements manufactured in their facility meet thorough federal and state standards on metrics such as quality control, cleanliness, storage, and the receiving and testing of raw materials. All our supplement ingredients and blends are routinely tested through stringent quality control processes to ensure they are effective and safe for distribution. We love that they have personnel from all over the world!
- Sabinsa Corporation was recognized for their amazing work in 2018 when they were awarded the Supply Chain Transparency Award for being so strict and serious in their “farm to capsule” approach. Most of their facilities are located in India, keeping them close to where some of these powerful, ancient remedies and traditions came from. We get from them many phytonutrients and standardized herbal extracts for our blends. All their facilities are certified Kosher and Halal.
Sabinsa dedicates a lot to their community, which is exactly in line with our beliefs about community and supporting those around us! As big supporters of rural farming they have built schools and then staffed them, built roads to those schools, all to improve accessibility for their community. For every one water truck that goes to the farm, two go to the local village. Even after all that, they are still committed to paying their workers a fair wage. Not something you see every day.
Nammex ( North American Medicinal Mushroom Extracts)
- In keeping with off grid and traditional sources for our products, Nammex, our mushrooms supplier, only employs GMP certified mushroom farms deep in the mountains of China. Off the beaten path and beyond the reach of contamination from the industrial areas. Mushroom growing is slow work and they take years to grow. They maintain rigorous quality control and product testing at all stages of the growth and production cycles, to ensure the highest and purest quality. If watching mushrooms grow sounds like your kind of oasis then go and check out their website for more information.
- We source our KSM-66 Ashwagandha from Ixoreal Biomed because they are, simply, the best. The leaders in clinical trials and research investigating the true power of Ashwaghanda roots. KSM-66 has been through the clinical ringer. It’s now deemed the botanical with the highest number of certifications.
PURE, UNADULTERATED STUFF
Our products slip seamlessly into a sustainable lifestyle, where your body relies only on the best quality ingredients to boost your immune system, increase your energy levels, and allow your body to thrive as it is meant to. We only contribute to an ethical supply chain that takes care of our planet and our people.
When you know what is in your products, you can make educated decisions about what you put in your body and how you live your life.
When reading labels on products, look out for the following things:
- Serving Size: 2 Capsules = 600mg KSM-66 Ashwagandha Pure Root Extract
- Serving Size: 1 Tablet = 800mg Organic Fermented Ashwagandha Root, Organic Ashwagandha Root and Leaf Extract
Do you want to play a little game of spot the difference?
The first one (TRIIBE ORGANICS Ashwagandha KSM-66) is straight root extract with more than 5% withanolides, the highest concentration of the root only extracts available on the market. It is produced using a unique proprietary extraction process, based on “Green Chemistry” principles, no alcohol or any other chemical solvent. As a Full Spectrum, 600mg a day is all you need. The second one (another brand that uses a blend with Sensoril Ashwagandha) offers root and leaf extracts.
Why are we root snobs?
Traditionally in Ayurveda the leaves were topical. You’d apply them to burns or cuts whatever was bothering your skin, but you wouldn’t ingest them. Roots, they’re the superstars. There is a significantly better scientific foundation through human clinical trials and observations that support the effectiveness of the root over the leaf.
All of our ingredients are third-party tested, Kosher, and Gluten-free, and either Organic and/or Non-GMO verified.
Now, check the other ingredients list. Ours is pure Ashwagandha root extract, while this other one for example, contains many fillers and additives which are not the best for health
Check out each product for an in-depth look:
WE BELIEVE IN A HOLISTIC APPROACH
Our products can be the the perfect final touch to a nurturing a mindful lifestyle. In combination with a love of activity, of energizing your body through movement and fueling it well with a balanced diet, then these supplements can give your body the final push to getting to the quality of life you could have.
But, and there is a but, it’s not medicine. It’s medicinal. The hollistic approach can be such a relief for aspects of your health and wellness that you think could be a little better. When introduced and maintained as a part of a healthy diet over the recommended period of time.
Natural supplementation supports healing from the inside out, not just slapping a band-aid over a headache, poor digestion or low mood.
Our supplements can have tremendous benefits when taken consistently, but we will never claim they are something they’re not.
If you have any medical concerns or are experiencing any symptoms that worry you please see a medical professional and follow advised treatments.
We’re here to support you through your journey.
Contact us if you have further questions.