- 1/2 cup almonds
- 1/2 cup cashews
- 1/8 cup chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon raw cacao powder
- 6 TRIIBE Organics; Ashwagandha KSM-66 capsules or 3 scoops of our Ashwagandha KSM-66 Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon of your favorite organic peanut butter (unsweetened and unsalted)
- 6 soft pitted dates For rolling: unsweetened shredded coconut, maca, cacao, etc. (optional)
1. In a food processor fitted with a metal “s” blade, pulse the almonds, chia seeds, cashews, TRIIBE Ashwagandha, and salt until the nuts are finely ground in flour. Add the dates, peanut butter and cacao powder pulse until the mixture comes together in a sticky swirling ball. If the mixture is crumbly and not forming a ball, add 1 teaspoon of melted coconut oil at a time to bind the dough.
2. Line a small baking sheet with parchment paper. Using a 1 tablespoon measure, scoop the dough to form about 12-15 balls and place on the parchment lined cookie sheet. If rolling the balls in additional or adaptogens, roll them now while they are still sticky. Transfer to an airtight container and store in the refrigerator.
WHAT ARE ADAPTOGENS?
Adaptogens are herbs, roots and mushrooms that help the body cope with physical and mental stress. They’ve been used for thousands of years in Chinese and Ayurvedic medicine and are now becoming more popular as a natural way to help manage stress and anxiety.
Ashwagandha work by strengthening and stabilizing our adrenal and Thyroid glands, which when we are stressed pumps out adrenaline and cortisol. These hormones naturally raise our blood sugar and increase our heart rate. This is great if the stress is short-lived and well managed, but in reality, we tend to be faced with constant stress which can lead to weight gain, inflammation, headache, and chronic disease.
Being aware of the practices and food you can implement in your live will help you reduce this constant stress and fece daily challenges with more energy and motivation. This is why is important to learn more about adaptogens and their awesome benefits...
Visit the Cyber Monday Deals Page Now and Shop Smarter!