This herb is becoming popular in the western world because of its numerous health benefits. The primary reason for its widespread popularity is a significant number of scientific studies that have found promising results for relief stress and anxiety. People use it for general health problems, and more explicitly for mental fatigue, libido, impotence, female and male infertility.
ASHWAGANDHA FOR LIBIDO
Ashwagandha is a herb that promotes the overall health of humans. As it has the ability to improve several functions in the body, it has effectively been used to increase fertility. This herb reduces stress and promotes the production of reproductive hormones in both women and men. The most crucial benefit of this herb is that it stabilizes the bodies overall response to stress which has far reaching positive effects, including increasing endurance, power and strength, all which support libido. Lastly, it boosts sex drive and satisfaction in both men and women, which can impact any individuals fertility.
Ashwagandha has several properties that promote the healthy function of reproduction in both men and women. It helps to reduce the reasons, which cause trouble in conceiving and improves the other conditions to boost your chances of getting pregnant.
ASHWAGANDHA FOR MEN
Infertility has been defined as the inability to conceive after continuously having unprotected intercourse over a period of 12 months. Moreover, around 50% of infertility occurs because of male fertility challenges. Low sperm volume, poor semen quality, and low sperm count are the most common causes of male infertility.
Not being able to conceive places a lot of mental pressure on both men and women. Most of them don't even have an idea of why they are not getting pregnant. For this reason, experts recommend people use Ashwagandha to improve their chances of conceiving. This is because it has been shown to help resolve both male and female problems causing infertility or reduced fertility.
- Ashwagandha has shown the ability to improve the production of Testosterone. With age, testosterone levels in men's bodies start to reduce. In fact, after 30, the level of this hormone in men can drop by 0.4% to 2% every year. You can identify these problems by symptoms like a loss in muscle mass, hair loss, and/or lack of energy to have intercourse.
- Ashwagandha can help increase the level of luteinizing hormone and testosterone and bring the natural balance of sexual hormones back in men.
Reduces Cortisol Levels
- Stress is one of the common problems in infertile men. Besides being a mental burden itself, stress also promotes the production of cortisol, a stress hormone, leading to greater feelings of stress and restlessness. Surprisingly, higher levels of cortisol can interrupt healthy sperm production by decreasing T-levels and oxidative stress. A study showed that when subjects took Ashwagandha KSM-66 for a period of 60 days, their cortisol levels reduced up to 70 per cent.
- This herb has also been used as an aphrodisiac, which means it is a type of sexual stimulant. Not to mention, it is one of the most common ingredients in herbal aphrodisiac products. When a man starts consuming this herb, their bodies start producing nitric oxide (NO). The increase in NO, increases blood flow to the genitals and other areas of the body which can lead to greater satisfaction during intercourse and an increase in sexual desire.
ASHWAGANDHA FOR WOMEN
On the other hand, women may also not be able to conceive. Stress is the primary factor that greatly impacts the production of female hormones. Research studies show that the stress hormone cortisol can lead to the reduction of progesterone levels. It can also affect healthy menstruation cycles and fertility.
Reduce Menopause Symptoms
- Menopause can significantly impact the fertility cycle in women. At this time, hormone levels can greatly change, leading to both physical and physiological changes. If you are reaching menopause, you can start taking Ashwagandha regularly. This herb targets the endocrine system to boost circulation, balance hormone secretion, and reduce stress. It will also help you counter the effects of menopause, such as hot flashes, mood swings, sexual issues, and sleep disturbance with the balancing of the sexual hormones. Experts suggest using this herb to alleviate the symptoms of menopause.
Helps Balance Hormones
- Ashwagandha helps to balance the essential hormones that promote fertility. It also helps to regulate the production of hormones from the thyroid gland, which can impact mood, weight gain or loss, and lethargy. These biological functions can greatly impact a woman’s ability to get pregnant.
- Ashwagandha also helps improve estrogen levels. As a woman goes through the menopausal transition, follicle stimulating hormone (FSH) and luteinizing hormone (LH) levels increase while estrogen levels decrease, leading to many of the undesired symptoms associated with menopause. Because the production of estrogen from the ovaries decreases, a woman’s body relies more on her adrenal glands for the small amount of estrogen still being produced.
Provides Aphrodisiac Property
- As we have already mentioned, this herb is a powerful aphrodisiac. This property is not only reflected in it’s use by men, but women can also take advantage of it. A research study using the Female Sexual Function Index, reported that women saw significant improvements in orgasm quality, lubrication and sexual activity over a placebo group when dosing with this herb over a period of 8 weeks.
Ashwagandha KSM-66 Vegan version skips the milk pre-treatment. It is vegan and milk-free, also standardized to 5% withanolides. LEARN MORE
KSM-66 Ashwagandha is The Most Clinically Studied Ashwagandha on the Market and has been evaluated in 22 “Gold Standard” human clinical trials.
TRIIBE Organics performs an Exhaustive Research to Find the Most Beneficial Ingredients Supported by Science.
When it comes to dietary supplements, there is a major problem with the way most are being produced. Most Dietary supplements contain harmful substances, such as magnesium stearate or silicone dioxide and a long list of others. These added ingredients are used by most manufactures in order to speed up the manufacturing process and save money at the expense of the consumer’s health. Yes, you heard me right. Dietary Supplement Companies are putting your health at risk so they can maximize their profit margins.
In addition to these harmful excipients being added during the manufacturing process, recent studies and close examination of many supplement brands has shown that the potency and dosage that are listed on the supplement facts are not always what you are getting.
Many brands have had products that tested well below what was being listed on the label and some contained entirely different ingredients all together. That’s just plan scary and dangerous to say the least.
With TRIIBE, you can rest assured that our products are 100% free of any harmful additives and guaranteed to deliver the listed ingredients and potency, without putting your health at risk.
Our purity process ensures that you are getting exactly what you are promised. We are willing to significantly increase production times and not cut corners to save on production costs.
“Ashwagandha is classified in Ayurveda as a ‘Medha Rasayana,’ an agent which improves memory and intellectual capacity, and is prescribed by traditional practitioners as a memory booster in children and adults.”
Kartikeya Baldwa, director of Ixoreal Biomed, CEO KSM-66 Ashwagandha.